Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

200 more tickets available for Wolves

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Worth a bounce to the top for anyone still wanting one.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I did say they wouldn't open the corner as it's too late. This is presumably some kind of compromise, they usually keep the back rows covered so they opened up Row N accross all sections.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is Wolves a sit anywhere ground or do the stewards enforce seat number?
Usually depends on whether they sell out. As we have sold out allocation, we'll probably have to sit in our numbered seats.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Usually depends on whether they sell out. As we have sold out allocation, we'll probably have to sit in our numbered seats.

How do you rate Costa for Wolves ? Is he really that good?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
How do you rate Costa for Wolves ? Is he really that good?
Not a wolves fan myself, I just live and work here!

The locals love Costa, he is likely to be back to fitness to play on Friday. Problem is that the owners don't seem to know much about football and are seemingly reliant on advice from that ' super agent' bloke (Mendez, is it??) for advice. There is some concern that the advice he is giving to the owners may be in his own financial interest rather than in Wolves best interest.

Nevertheless, the owners have shitloads of money, so lots of wolves fans think they will buy loads of decent players over the summer (time will tell...).

Lambert is doing good stuff though, he has been a good appointment.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not a wolves fan myself, I just live and work here!

The locals love Costa, he is likely to be back to fitness to play on Friday. Problem is that the owners don't seem to know much about football and are seemingly reliant on advice from that ' super agent' bloke (Mendez, is it??) for advice. There is some concern that the advice he is giving to the owners may be in his own financial interest rather than in Wolves best interest.

Nevertheless, the owners have shitloads of money, so lots of wolves fans think they will buy loads of decent players over the summer (time will tell...).

Lambert is doing good stuff though, he has been a good appointment.

Cheers. I thought you went along occasionally. I reckon we will beat them

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Cheers. I thought you went along occasionally. I reckon we will beat them
Used to go quite a bit. I stopped when they got promoted to the Premier league, because (and I hope this doesn't happen to us...), I couldn't stand all the moaning fans. Being at the bottom end of the Premier league is unforgiving, and it can be hard to go and see your team struggle every week. Nevertheless, Premier League football seemed to ruin the atmosphere as fans got tired with losing lots.

I hope that if (still can't bring myself to say ' when'), we get to the Premier League, our fans will appreciate it, even if we do lose every week!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Excellent.

All done.

I'm on my way, I'm on my way, to Wolverhampton I'm on my way.

How do I get there ?

Actually, I need to sort that out...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Bounced, in case anyone missed this yesterday evening, and still wants to go.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Or, more likely - stand vaguely nearly in front of the seat you've been allocated.

Or - hopefully in my case, somewhere nearer the middle of the stand from my seat which is somewhere right on the outskirts of town (JL10).....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here