Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible help needed from NSC's Yorkshire enclave.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With just a couple of options 'still running' I'm all but out of ideas, so this is my last chance saloon.

Ebay has a slightly smaller than average road bike item ending this evening.
It's an ideal bike for my boy with one catch:-

The bike is in Wakefield, and I'm not!

10 hours on the M1 does somewhat take the edge off a potential bargain.

If anyone can help me out directly or even with some lateral thinking, I'll be eternally grateful.

Ta muchly.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
if i am right you live in Brighton and you want the bike in Yorkshire ? if so why not ask to pay PP from Yorks .? or am i missing something here ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
With just a couple of options 'still running' I'm all but out of ideas, so this is my last chance saloon.

If anyone can help me out directly or even with some lateral thinking, I'll be eternally grateful.

Ta muchly.

Have you checked Courier companies?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Beyond the big boys who aren't going to touch a 'sling it in the back, and drive it south' I don't really know where to begin.

It's clear the seller isn't going to want the faff, he's just off loading the bike because it's too good for the dump.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Ta muchly.

Are you going to any away matches, Wolves or VIlla, there may be someone driving from West Yorkshire

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you going to any away matches, Wolves or VIlla, there may be someone driving from West Yorkshire
Sadly not, and I'm certainly not going to wish for a longer season. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Beyond the big boys who aren't going to touch a 'sling it in the back, and drive it south' I don't really know where to begin.

It's clear the seller isn't going to want the faff, he's just off loading the bike because it's too good for the dump.

Can you say what size of bike is required and exactly what type ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can you say what size of bike is required and exactly what type ?
Thanks to good ol NSC, beyond the Wakefield sellers neighbour being a NSC regular, and season ticket holder I think I'm pretty much sorted.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Thanks to good ol NSC, beyond the Wakefield sellers neighbour being a NSC regular, and season ticket holder I think I'm pretty much sorted.

OK -I have a full size (can't remember what bike but Off road or something) bike which I need to dispose of, Claude Butler Falcon in reasonable nick - worth something but free (well perhaps a bottle of wine would be appreciated) to any NSCr !

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
OK -I have a full size (can't remember what bike but Off road or something) bike which I need to dispose of, Claude Butler Falcon in reasonable nick - worth something but free (well perhaps a bottle of wine would be appreciated) to any NSCr !

Ooh, I'd love to have that! Pogue Junior recently had his bike nicked, would make him very happy!

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
I could pick it up and meet you in Woodingdean prior to the kick off on 29th April if you don't get anything sorted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I could pick it up and meet you in Woodingdean prior to the kick off on 29th April if you don't get anything sorted.

Wow, blimey, thanks, that's taken an unexpected turn, I might get back to you in a little while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here