Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
IMG_0890.JPG

The town hall is flying our flag.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Times like this I wish I lived in Brighton to fully savour the buzz. I think the next 4 weeks will be bl00dy fantastic to just enjoy the moment(s)!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I was11/12 last time we went up to the top flight the scenes were incredible at NEWCASTLE that day---- I selfishly want us up at Norwich so the select crew that always go away are together , and also don't have work the next day !----unlike wigan at home were we all have to restrain a little due to earning a living ?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I was11/12 last time we went up to the top flight the scenes were incredible at NEWCASTLE that day---- I selfishly want us up at Norwich so the select crew that always go away are together , and also don't have work the next day !----unlike wigan at home were we all have to restrain a little due to earning a living ?

Somehow I think there'll be sore smiling heads, hopefully the bosses will be expecting it.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
It probably helps that the Leader of the Council is a staunch BHA fan. I went to school with him and he was a follower of the Albion from as far back as I can remember!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here