Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats

NYCOWL

Apr 8, 2017
Hope I'm not jumping the gun, but I think you are home and dried.
I know there's been some occasional bad blood between us, but this Wednesdayite wishes you all the best - you really should have gone up last year.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I saw Bannans interview talking about how great Knocky is. Made me like the Palace reject a great deal more.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Yep, we should have gone up last year but I am glad we didn't...we would never have had this quite magnificent season.

No, you are not jumping the gun. (If you are, I will use it to shoot myself).

And thanks.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Thanks for your message. We're not there yet, but it will be amazing if we cross that line, and don't have the stress of Play-offs!

Good luck with your end of season.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I know there's been some occasional bad blood between us, but this Wednesdayite wishes you all the best - you really should have gone up last year.

Played Sir. Thank you, very sporting of you. And good luck in the PO's too.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

How very sporting. Thanks.

If you could do me a solid and beat The Champions of Europe in the Play-Offs, that'd be just swell too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How very sporting. Thanks.

If you could do me a solid and beat The Champions of Europe in the Play-Offs, that'd be just swell too.
And Reading of course.

I'd be happy with Huddersfield, Fulham or Sheff Weds going up, in that order. Leeds and Reading can nick off.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
And Reading of course.

I'd be happy with Huddersfield, Fulham or Sheff Weds going up, in that order. Leeds and Reading can nick off.

Completely agree. My preference would be Huddersfield but I fear they may have burned out at the business end of the season. I really don't want Leeds or Reading going up.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I saw Bannans interview talking about how great Knocky is. Made me like the Palace reject a great deal more.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It made me think "What a weird little voice he has" :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The play offs will be tough for the Owls as no doubt Reading and Huddersfield will play their reserves in the final league game

If Wednesday make it to the play-offs knackered, and have to play a team that has rested players for a week or two, forgive me if I DON'T feel terribly sorry for them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The play offs will be tough for the Owls as no doubt Reading and Huddersfield will play their reserves in the final league game

How awful for them...imagine that happening to your team :ohmy:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It made me think "What a weird little voice he has" :shrug:

Makes sense - he's only got a tiny weeny little voicebox hasn't he.

But his standing has improved in my eyes regardless. I think that our current form and likely season outcome is making me go soft(er), and I remember him ghosting between our lines very effectively when they equalised at the Amex earlier this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here