Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Than Ninety Minutes - Are You In It?

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Hi all,

I'm looking for anyone who can identify themselves in the book More Than Ninety Minutes which was published in 1997. I'm working towards producing a series of portraits showing fans as they were 1995 to 1997 and today. If you can identify yourself or anyone else in the book please can you message me. Anyone who is in the book and I shoot a portrait of will get prints of both. Many thanks in advance.. UTA!

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Be right back-just checking my copy :albion2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really hope somebody's bringing out something similar feat. last season and this season. Really REALLY want to spend me Xmas gift voucher on something a wee bit special. :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Really hope somebody's bringing out something similar feat. last season and this season. Really REALLY want to spend me Xmas gift voucher on something a wee bit special. :thumbsup:
Up, Up and Away Again?

ericsteele-book.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm in a picture of the Mellor march somewhere.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Right at the back of the Mellor march. Even my mum would struggle to pick me out though if I am honest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm the blonde kid in the photo at Oxford away. I've still got a copy of the book somewhere.

That's an amazing photo, probably the best one in the whole book. You must have been well chuffed, and probably got a few marriage proposals from the junior seagull female ranks when the book came out, if that doesn't sound wrong!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
That's an amazing photo, probably the best one in the whole book. You must have been well chuffed, and probably got a few marriage proposals from the junior seagull female ranks when the book came out, if that doesn't sound wrong!

Still waiting for the proposals! It's a great photo though. I think we had loads of fans behind the goal at that game so that must have been why I was looking in the wrong direction compared to everyone else in the photo.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The bloke with the long blonde hair facing Liam Brady lived down the road from me in Hollingdean,same road as Ross Johnson.

Sure it's him or an exact double..

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm in it twice. Outside Bellotti's house in Eastbourne with the a21 club and outside the West Stand the day Case was sacked

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In the mass marching in London.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Not in the book, but from the last game at the Goldstone there is a photo of me with a Union Jack draped round me when ripping out a seat in the West stand, I later saw a framed picture of it in a cafe in Hove and have been trying to track it down ever since. Also have a photo of me in from the same day on the wall in the North stand.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The chap with Seaside Saga on page 111 is a good friend of mine, he also appears on the booklet for the commemorative shirt, which I assume is also one of yours, Stewart, as he's outside the North (?) handing out posters saying 'Archer, Stanley, Bellotti, Out.

I was at school with the gentleman on the far right of the picture on page 100 at Archer's home. I wonder if he posts on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here