Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
My heart bleeds.
I'm sure Mike Dean has renewed his season ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Agreed. An absolutely ****ish club from top to bottom.

The idea of Clayton being dumped back into the Championship is pleasing. Shame Karanka won't be there to the bitter end.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Yes a surprise - bit different walking to the ground that day, then the playoff game! Chalk and cheese.

Sent by WEI Device

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Blimey. Does that include Steve Gibson ? What's he done. .....

Yeah I was wondering that too. Theres a lot of similarities between Tony Bloom and Steve Gibson. Gibson however has 30+ years of being one the most generous, patient chairmen around. Hard to imagine Middlebrough enjoying anywhere near the success they have had without him. I'm far removed from the situation over there but the Middlebrough fans I know are very humble fans.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yeah I was wondering that too. Theres a lot of similarities between Tony Bloom and Steve Gibson. Gibson however has 30+ years of being one the most generous, patient chairmen around. Hard to imagine Middlebrough enjoying anywhere near the success they have had without him. I'm far removed from the situation over there but the Middlebrough fans I know are very humble fans.

i think the reception they gave our players on the pitch last season is enough to put them in the c category......nice to see them plummeting like a dustbin full of pigeon shit dropped from a very high bridge.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hopefully, there is a huge FFP punishment awaiting them next season (although I fully expect them to reject it in a 'see you in court' QPR style).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Palace can join Sunderland and these two headed smog monster twats in the relegation places, you'd have to say it would represent the perfect season for the Geordie-Sussex axis of GOOD.

Personally I am delighted these turds are straight back down. Marvellous scenes. 14,000 for them next season.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
They can always bring out BBC newsreader Steph McGovern, Nationwide advert actor Mark Renton and the old Ballykissangel bloke for a rendition of ''OOPP TA BOOORRROOO''

watching MOTD I see the empty seats have started already. Gibson aside, a bunch of twats.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The behaviour of many of their fans towards us after the final whistle was the same as Wednesday's two games later. I can't wish either of them well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here