Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So which games next season are you most looking forward to?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
If we're both in the same division? Most looking forward to - Newcastle away, least looking forward to (so much so that I'm never going there again) - Leeds United

I would be very disappointed if Dirty Leeds get up.

My personal favourite would be Liverpool, great memories of Anfield - would like to repeat. West Ham at home would be a good one for various reasons.

Burnley away is always miserable, and home to Watford is meh.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Both Palace games and Arsenal away

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Quite a few mainly for new grounds, looking forward to see us at (new) Wembley for the first time and never been to Everton

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Won't be going to any prem games as don't like the premiership.....delighted financially for sir bloom and the players and staff obviously.Don't care about the opposition as I'm a Brighton fan and the likes of manure,Chelsea etc just bore me :)

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
The nearest sports bar to me, on the Costa Blanca, is an Arsenal bar. I will be looking forward to going there in my Brighton shirt and giving them the usual stick. I have been there when we played them in the cup and gave them large! All good fun.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
West Ham, Everton, Swansea and West Brom will be the only new grounds for me and this is what it will come down to for me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
West Ham, Everton, Swansea and West Brom will be the only new grounds for me and this is what it will come down to for me.

Swansea going down. I don't rate Paul Clement either

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm most looking forward to playing lower league teams in the cup; teams like Leeds, Wednesday :lol:, & maybe even Palace

I love Manchester and will probably travel regardless of having a ticket, i'd probably not bother trying to hard for Old Trafford anyway due to some FC United links. I should be ok for a City ticket altogether I'll end up sitting with the so called "bitters"
Newcastle would also be a big weekender.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Just looking forward to not having to go up north for pretty much every away fixture like we've done in the championship.

The amount of London away matches are mouth watering.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Couldn't give a **** about these MASSIVE fixtures that people get all giddy over.

Just proud that (in all liklihood) we will be amongst the country's elite clubs and hope we can stay there.

Quite why people get goosebumps at visiting some of the sterile arenas we will be going to, I don't know.. but i'll be there :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here