Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could this week have gone any better?

Nine points from 3 games. Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading dropping points.

We are now two pints clear, top of the league and now only need 6 points from 5 games to win automatic promotion.

Could it have gone any better than that?

All I need now is a pay rise and a BJ, and i've had the perfect week! :rave:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Nine points from 3 games. Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading dropping points.

We are now two pints clear, top of the league and now only need 6 points from 5 games to win automatic promotion.

Could it have gone any better than that?

All I need now is a pay rise and a BJ, and i've had the perfect week! :rave:

It just keeps getting better for you. Now all you need is the pay rise. I'm on my way over.:kiss:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Been great for me. On an incentive trip to Iceland with work all of which is paid for and been celebrating the last two days as the scores come in.

Very odd being on a glacier whilst seeing notifications of Reading getting hammered!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Where's Dr No. when you need him?

A perfect weekend for us. Perfect.

The worst thing that's happened to me this week is that me and boy queued for an hour and a quarter for The Vampire at Chessington World Of Queing only to get to the front when the fire alarm went off (for a false alarm) and we all got slung off!
However I still missed kick off (v QPR) and it would have been worse if we had ridden #firstworldproblems

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It just keeps getting better for you. Now all you need is the pay rise. I'm on my way over.:kiss:
I'm worried you don't know what a BJ is, because while that's a nice kiss on the cheek there, you're in for a little more than that now.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
(B)irmingham, (B)lackburn and (Q)pr BBQ .....sun is out, don't mind if I do.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Just when i start to calm down my boy starts whispering ,we're on our way and i do the same to him therefore all waking hours excited,will calm down probably about June :albion2::albion2:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Perfect week - and I'm coming down for Wigan. I suppose to be greedy it could have been Newcastle who lost 7-1 to remove their goal difference advantage! I'd give it all up for our safety 20 years ago though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here