Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twentys Plenty

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
Hello, now we're pretty much there & next year we'll be premier league, what are people's views on the virgin media campaign of twentys plenty? For those that don't know, virgin refund the difference of the price of your away ticket so you only pay £20 for it (premier league games only) Marketing bullshit or a good thing?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Hello, now we're pretty much there & next year we'll be premier league, what are people's views on the virgin media campaign of twentys plenty? For those that don't know, virgin refund the difference of the price of your away ticket so you only pay £20 for it (premier league games only) Marketing bullshit or a good thing?

I hope you paid your £50 to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for this advertisement.

Kitcatt

Apr 7, 2017
I am not promoting virgin, I saw a crap ad in the standard on my way home from London on Friday advertising it, just interested in what people thought about it

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Marketing bullshit.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A drop in the ocean, but every little helps.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Given how much I pay for my TV, broadband and phone package, Virgin has got a right nerve banging on about fairer prices.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Given how much I pay for my TV, broadband and phone package, Virgin has got a right nerve banging on about fairer prices.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Worse mistake is having your entire bundle with one company.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
An own goal as they immediately alienate Championship fans who have to pay more than £30 for an away ticket but are excluded from the promotion. Just smacks of football doesn't exist outside of the PL.

It's great being a Peacehaven fan, you don't pay more than six quid, or you can turn up early (before the turnstyle operator) and get in for free. You can also wait for him to have a piss and sneak in, or wait til half time and get in free or failing that watch through a hole in the fence, we're class we are!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's great being a Peacehaven fan, you don't pay more than six quid, or you can turn up early (before the turnstyle operator) and get in for free. You can also wait for him to have a piss and sneak in, or wait til half time and get in free or failing that watch through a hole in the fence, we're class we are!

Chuff's enough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here