6 points from 5 matches

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am finding it hard to take in. A **** up now would be the biggest ever collapse in football league history wouldn't it?

I wonder if we'll start playing with freedom and flair again before the end of the season. We have been a bundle of nerves both on and off the pitch for a few games now, understandably.

So so close now.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Is this about Newcastle?

If you are referring to the Kevin Keegan Newcastle. I think they fecked up way more than five games before the end of the season didn't they?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well, let's make sure Huddersfield don't suddenly go mental on goals in the last few games

Two wins and one draw (or sooner) is when I get the celebration started

You'll miss the celebrations then if Huddersfield lose on Friday and we win and draw at home to Wigan. The celebrations might pass you by!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not. I wondered if you're referring to the possibility of Newcastle messing it up this season.

Nah, don't give a shit about Newcastle and won't be gutted if we end up second behind them. Be nice to win the Championship but no big deal for me, just getting auto promoted rather than having our arses kicked in the play offs is what matters to me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Be nice to win the Championship but no big deal for me, just getting auto promoted rather than having our arses kicked in the play offs is what matters to me.
Likewise. The option to watch and enjoy the playoffs will be a rare treat.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
...just getting auto promoted rather than having our arses kicked in the play offs is what matters to me.

Same for me - until we are certain of auto and also going for the title. That way we can maximise our celebration chances.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I can't believe anyone is still even contemplating that it isn't done. Mathematically Promoted Easter Monday at home is my prediction but then actually think it will be done in all but name on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I can't believe anyone is still even contemplating that it isn't done. Mathematically Promoted Easter Monday at home is my prediction but then actually think it will be done in all but name on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some peoples glasses arnt half empty , they are empty !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here