Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to win when you lose

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Today I just went out to do a bit of shopping.

After a short jaunt into Boots the Chemist I had walked no more than 50 yards when I realised I had dropped or had my pocket picked and lost my wallet.

Credit card and debit card lost. Driving licence lost plus over £200 in cash plus stamps and several train tickets for up and coming train journeys. I put my receipt from Boots in the bin and part of me wonders it by mistake I had wallet in the same hand and put wallet in the bin as well. Couldn't check as it was one of those bins which you open up and the bottom is locked.

As you can imagine I was almost in tears walking back home to cancel my cards which I have and no card transactions had been made in the interim. WHAT A ****ING PAIN IN THE JAXY. Right pissed off with myself.

Then I switched on the telly and Huddersfield and Reading had lost. Somehow I feel that today is my lucky day !

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Worth asking in boots to see if they can open bin?

It was a public bin in the street outside the shop mate but thanks anyhow. They say nothing in life is free but if that's what its gonna cost me to go up. I can live with that. Worth every penny

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here