Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else worried...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I was...Im not anymore... If Huddersfield lose 1 game we only need 6 points..let that sink in!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Huddersfield play Twice before us and if they win the both, then the pressure will be back on. I don't think we will get anything at Wolves, so by Easter Monday Huddersfield could be as little as 3 points behind( if they win their other game in hand)Still think that we will win our 2 remaining home games. It just depends where the other points will come from if Huddersfield do keep winning.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
It just depends where the other points will come from if Huddersfield do keep winning.

Well they've lost three out of their last six, or two out of their last three of you prefer. So I think there is certainly scope for them to drop points in the coming games. Not saying they can't win them all, just less likely than losing a couple

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Huddersfield play Twice before us and if they win the both, then the pressure will be back on. I don't think we will get anything at Wolves, so by Easter Monday Huddersfield could be as little as 3 points behind( if they win their other game in hand)Still think that we will win our 2 remaining home games. It just depends where the other points will come from if Huddersfield do keep winning.
Every time they fail to win it's as good as gone from now on even if we lose 3 or 4 games :)

If they win all their games then that would be amazing and they'd thoroughly deserve to go up.....but not even that would guarantee them promotion :)

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Hudds have lost 2 of their last 3 so i dont think 'keep winning, is accurate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey :lol:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We've just won three in a row! On fire and nothing to worry about- the sun is out and plenty to look forward to. Enjoy the journey.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Hudds have lost 2 of their last 3 so i dont think 'keep winning, is accurate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They won last week if they win today and next week, that would be 3 in a row. They have already shown this season that they are capable of putting a run together. They have 21 points on offer and we need at least 9 from 15. Still a lot to play for

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
You're there now lads, congratulations. 3 wins in a week at this stage of the season is impressive and this promotion is deserved! I wonder if anyone will give you a guard of honour like we did back in 2011 :)

We'all keep the pressure up on Newcastle, but everyone is pretty resigned to the playoffs now. Christ I hate the playoffs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fnd_hudds;7878268[B said:
]You're there now lads, congratulations[/B]. 3 wins in a week at this stage of the season is impressive and this promotion is deserved! I wonder if anyone will give you a guard of honour like we did back in 2011 :)

We'all keep the pressure up on Newcastle, but everyone is pretty resigned to the playoffs now. Christ I hate the playoffs.

Not until you lot stop bloody winning we're not!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No one is gloating... If you think Huddersfield can overtake our goal difference then they will deserve to go up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here