Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grand National

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Bet365 half your stake back on each way singles placed before midday

Grand National Money Back Offer
The Grand National takes place on Saturday 8th April and we've got a fantastic money back offer for Each-Way bets placed on the world's greatest horse race.
All you have to do is place your bets on the Grand National between Thursday 6th April and midday on Saturday 8th April. We will then give you half the stake back for every Each-Way single bet you place on the race, up to a maximum total refund of £125* per customer.
This offer is only available between 00:00:01 UK Time on Thursday 6th April 2017 and 11:59:59 UK Time on Saturday 8th April 2017 and applies to Each-Way single bets placed on the Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds (5 Place) market and Enhanced Place Terms (6 Place) market for the Grand National, taking place at Aintree on Saturday 8th April. Bets placed outside these times will not qualify. This offer will not apply where all or part of a bet has been Cashed Out or edited using our Edit Bet feature. Once a refund has been credited, the Cash Out and Edit Bet features are not available for qualifying bets. We will aim to credit your refund within two hours of bet placement. Tote bets do not count as qualifying bets and will not be refunded.
To qualify for this offer, you must be an existing bet365 account holder and have opened your account before 23:59:59 UK Time on Wednesday 5th April 2017.
To ensure that your refund is credited as quickly as possible, please only include Grand National bets on your bet slip.
You now have the option to take 5 places on the Grand National or benefit from an extra place when you place your bet on our 6 Place Market. Please note that Price Promise does not apply to the 6 Place Market. Other T&Cs apply.
With this fantastic money back offer, as well as the bet365 Price Promise, our ITV Racing 4/1 Offer, and Best Odds Guaranteed - bet365 is a great place to enjoy this year’s Grand National Festival at Aintree.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
This is a very good offer (if like me, you are bang average at picking horses and most of them lose).

I took advantage of this offer last year and with 1 EW payout and 3 x 50% refunds from my 4 picks, I still came out slightly ahead.

Already used this one again today.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Office sweepstake ,.... inevitably I got Vicente

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here