Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray at the end of the match

mefromringmer

Aug 9, 2013
What was going on between Glenn and Knockaert at the end of the match as shown on the TV,seemed to be having a real go at him about something. Any ideas?????

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
What was going on between Glenn and Knockaert at the end of the match as shown on the TV,seemed to be having a real go at him about something. Any ideas?????

To paraphrase 'settle down lad. Let's finish this job before any jumping about'

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Something along the lines of - "Calm the **** down Knockers. We're not up yet! We go again next Friday and I want to see you give me an assist otherwise I'll be mad as hell"?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Knocky is younger more emotional and needs experienced pros like Glenn to guide him, calm him etc so nice one Mr Murray if you're reading.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Knockaert was just generally being an annoying chav, Mr Happy told him to swerve it. Happened after a couple of home wins as well. Amoosing

Knocky is excited as it looks like we are going up, don't see a problem. I do have a problem with him farting around with the ball at 2-0, hence he got subbed as soon as they scored.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
On the Facebook group someone suggested Glenn was chastising Anthony for not shaking opposition hands before celebrating.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
On the Facebook group someone suggested Glenn was chastising Anthony for not shaking opposition hands before celebrating.

It did look like that, as Murray gesticulated toward the QPR player while talking to Knocky. I hope that it's what it was. Stay classy Glenn.

:clap:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reckon it was Murray telling him to show the opposition some respect - a Rangers player was trying to shake hands but Knocky was more interested in jumping on Murray's back.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Murray is playing a blinder. Happy but not jubilant, the English way that won us two world wars. Knockaert is running about like the excited little French kid. Hence why we had to help them out in two world wars.

I am beyond impressed with Mr Murrays attitude and voice of reason. I love him. And also love how happy he is compared to the grumpy Glenn we had the first time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Murray is playing a blinder. Happy but not jubilant, the English way that won us two world wars. Knockaert is running about like the excited little French kid. Hence why we had to help them out in two world wars.

I am beyond impressed with Mr Murrays attitude and voice of reason. I love him. And also love how happy he is compared to the grumpy Glenn we had the first time.

Spot on. It's time for level-headed experience and calm. Murray oozes it, massive influence on the squad.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012

Interesting to hear Chris Hughton say yesterday (in response to a question by Keith Andrews, I think) that Murray is a great influence in the dressing room. I wouldn't necessarily have expected that, based on when he was here before. Very good to know, and just confirms what a fantastic set of characters we've put together.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here