Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9 from 5

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
That's what we need mathematically.....but only if Huddersfield take 21 from 7 and Newcastle take 11 from 6.

As a long long time fan and supporter of the Albion I am a glass half empty kinda person, but even I am starting to #believe

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Could be 6 from 5 after today but 89ptd will do it

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
9 from 5 is a decent target so that remaining matches are as enjoyable as possible. Winning both home games would certainly be very nice.

And, yes, 95pts could well be enough for the title...

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
9 from 5 is a decent target so that remaining matches are as enjoyable as possible. Winning both home games would certainly be very nice.

And, yes, 95pts could well be enough for the title...

Even as a glass half empty kinda guy, I can tell you 95 point IS/WILL be enough

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This site is totally consumed by when Promotion will actually happen.

I am actually enjoying being on the edge of my seat until the final whistle blows, every match. This season is a great season. Enjoy the adrenalin rush for the remaining matches and enjoy the football we are playing. Don't wish for it to end too soon because this is a good feeling.

I don't doubt these players in the slightest. We only need to play well for about 20 minutes in most matches and we can despatch teams. I still think there is one defeat to come between now and the end of the season but even with that I have no fear of not making it.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
We will see it through this. A win and a draw will likely be enough but to be honest I have started watching NU results more than 3rd place now.

I think we will pip NU for the title.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2 wins will do it for me from here. As good as Huddersfield look sometimes it's not realistic for them to win every game from here on in....

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
This site is totally consumed by when Promotion will actually happen.

I am actually enjoying being on the edge of my seat until the final whistle blows, every match. This season is a great season. Enjoy the adrenalin rush for the remaining matches and enjoy the football we are playing. Don't wish for it to end too soon because this is a good feeling.

I don't doubt these players in the slightest. We only need to play well for about 20 minutes in most matches and we can despatch teams. I still think there is one defeat to come between now and the end of the season but even with that I have no fear of not making it.

I like that - it is a rare place to be for a football club - in the promotion race to the top level with a reasonable expectation that it will actually happen - don't mind the odd twist or turn right now - I want to enjoy being a "successful" club for a while. Getting loads of texts from mates (who support other teams) at the moment living the experience with us and enjoying it on our behalf.

I expect promotion now after last night - it will be a slightly different atmosphere next season when we're analysing where we might actually win a game or two. Let's enjoy this rare atmosphere right now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here