Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking forward to a nice relaxed Saturday now...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Mission accomplished in West London.

Tomorrow will be like an Akpom half-time warm-up for me - mooch about, no sweat and seeing what Hudds and Newcastle have got in the tank :drink:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

Tomorrow will be like a Akpom half-time warm-up for me - mooch about, no sweat and seeing what Hudds and Newcastle have got in the tank :drink:

much the same here tomorrow but just now I have to finish reading the OMT then have a quick nosy on the Hudds and Toon forum boards. Don't you just love winning on Friday nights?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
For once i might actually do nothing,nothing at all.....just doss.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah I'm with you there although may do the honourable thing and stop neglecting the other half as it's becoming too relentless.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
nothing,nothing at all.....
Bros-676221.jpg

Ooeerr.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
That was a quite incredible week, six days in fact.

Three tough games, feisty opposition, 100% commitment, 9 points bagged, now within touching distance of the Premier League.

The squad has performed under huge pressure and ground out results even when not firing on all cylinders.

I'm normally a bag of nerves on a Saturday afternoon worrying about who's on our tail. Not today. Total chill. It's now when not if. We're going up.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Tomorrow will be like an Akpom half-time warm-up for me - mooch about, no sweat and seeing what Hudds and Newcastle have got in the tank :drink:

So would I be if I didn't have 12 cans of Punk'd. Feel like shit this morning!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That was a quite incredible week, six days in fact.

Three tough games, feisty opposition, 100% commitment, 9 points bagged, now within touching distance of the Premier League.

The squad has performed under huge pressure and ground out results even when not firing on all cylinders.

I'm normally a bag of nerves on a Saturday afternoon worrying about who's on our tail. Not today. Total chill. It's now when not if. We're going up.
All of this. 9/9 in the last week really is immense, and getting the job done on Friday night is brilliant when it happens.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I LOVE Friday night wins. AND a sunny weekend. Happy days punk:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here