Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a night!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Well that was fun!

Had a few Brewdogs.
Great singing all night.
Great result (never in doubt by the way).

We're on our waaaaaaaaaaaaayy, we're on our way!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Just got home! Knackered. Those last 10 minutes were terrifying. Thank you Dale for wasting a few of them whilst simultaneously pi55ing off the mostly quiet home support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We went to some no-hope lower mid-table team and beat them by the odd goal in three......oh my!.............................yawn!

.......................no, actually, WOO-HOO! Yeh!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There is a filthy rumour going around that we are on our way!

Some great videos going to be flying around tomorrow.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I was home in under an hour after final whistle. Incredible night and still buzzing from. Will long remember. We're going up and boy have we all earned it

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Just got in, even some idiot chucking a wheelie bin on the railway between brighton and hove couldn't dampen our moods while trying to get home to Portslade, got off at Preston park made last orders ( and more importantly a very long wee..ahhhhh) at the pub next to the station and got a cab back from there.
What a night!

theboybilly

Just got in, even some idiot chucking a wheelie bin on the railway between brighton and hove couldn't dampen our moods while trying to get home to Portslade, got off at Preston park made last orders ( and more importantly a very long wee..ahhhhh) at the pub next to the station and got a cab back from there.
What a night!

I should have got off with you and shared that taxi with me carrying forward to Shoreham. I really fancied a celebratory pint

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was home in under an hour after final whistle. Incredible night and still buzzing from. Will long remember. We're going up and boy have we all earned it
Ffs I'm still traveling home

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed

Nail on head.

Absolutely brilliant afternoon/night.

Tonight will live on in my memory, for a bloody long time.

Have we earned it?

Too chuffing right we have ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Just walked in the door......in Worthing.

Left Victoria on the 23.17:angry::rant:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Waiting for a cab outside railway bell, started drinking here 15 hours ago ffs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Have a little bit of a head this morning, and seemed to have lost my voice. What a night, a classic. That Stephens rest was vital

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That was a great away day. Belushi's pre match was fantastic and the atmosphere at the ground was superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Have a little bit of a head this morning, and seemed to have lost my voice. What a night, a classic. That Stephens rest was vital

I am unsurprisingly in a similar condition this morning.

You're spot on about Stephens. Mrs LK observed that Holloway was having a go at the 4th official throughout that break. It definitely helped.

I've long given up worrying about over-confidence in claiming our promotion. We're in a great position, we have the players and we have enough winnable games ahead to do this comfortably.

This is our year!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here