Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night "on our way" drinking thread

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Friday night getting hammered before/during/after the QPR thread.

Two pints of Sam Smith's India Ale. On the second of four large bottles of Heineken. Wine later to celebrate (or not) but undecided as to which to go for yet.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Booze free night for me

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't decide between orange and blackcurrant squash.

Or

Pushing the boat out and having a can of Tango.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I like beers and cider, but what I really love is vodka and red bull.

I have poured myself a huge measure of Russian standard over copious amount of ice in a Leffe branded pint glass and topped it up with co-op off brand red bull substitute. After a few mouthfuls you can no longer taste the vodka, it is bliss.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Picked up 4 pints of APA from the Dark Star brewery today plus an extra top up of 2 bottles of Imperial Stout.... depending on how things go I may hit the Belgians under the stairs or the stout...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fourpure West Coast IPA for me, following by their Juicebox which is incredible

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Chianti with tonights meatballs and pasta has now pretty well gone, not sure of my next option...

Nip off to the local corner shop for a bottle of Oxford Landing ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just been through a rather tasty Spanish fizz called Mar de Frades by Albariño, it comes in a blue bottle 😀

IMG_0139.JPG

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Thistly Cross Original Cider to wash down the Chinese take away. Maybe a bottle or two of their Whisky Cask later on.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
No it's not, it's a Wren jobby, bought it about 7 years ago, very highly recommended, solid oak, made in England.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
No it's not, it's a Wren jobby, bought it about 7 years ago, very highly recommended, solid oak, made in England.

OK - the door handles look very similar to ours and I know you are a West Chilts Chap.

It was very sad to go past their Storrington site the other day and seeing it being demolished having worked for them for many years.

Hey ho, Storrington losing its local firms and just becoming another commuter town.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
OK - the door handles look very similar to ours and I know you are a West Chilts Chap.

It was very sad to go past their Storrington site the other day and seeing it being demolished having worked for them for many years.

Hey ho, Storrington losing its local firms and just becoming another commuter town.

Bought the handles separately, but yes, water lane area isn't as busy as it used to be. Paula Rosa now made in Lancing by Manhatten.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here