Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 points up for grabs how many do you want?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
10. Guaranteed promotion.

................before the 15 point deduction for not having been in the PL before............................................

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I want the title. I said this in another thread

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
We could well have enough points in the bag already for promotion. I still believe the title is there for the taking with another 3 wins. We are more than capable.

I am convinced 100% that we will be playing in a different division next season. I am not in the slightest doubt about that!

Here to be shot down. Really not bothered by those that don't believe tbh

larus

We could well have enough points in the bag already for promotion. I still believe the title is there for the taking with another 3 wins. We are more than capable.

I am convinced 100% that we will be playing in a different division next season. I am not in the slightest doubt about that!

Here to be shot down. Really not bothered by those that don't believe tbh

I agree. I have thought this for a few weeks if I'm honest. I just felt that, as we'd gone all least season and this averaging about 2 points per game for 80+ games, it wasn't ging to implode suddenly. Yes, Huddersfield had a great run, but these runs don't last for 30+ games and, if in some extreme fluke it did, then that would be life.

With Toon having Wednesday and Leeds as their next 2 games, they could drop points here. They also have Preston, but I know we have Norwich and Villa too. All we can do is keep accumulating points and hope they do slip up a couple of times.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Think just 3 will do it for the prem, however i want to win the league so give me all 15 please

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
My starting point is wanting 9 more points - win both our home games and draw each of our 3 away games. That guarantees us promotion because of our superior goal difference. If we can pick up any wins in our 3 remaining away games then that could be the difference between finishing first or second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here