Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Secure promotion at Norwich?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wouldn't that be oh so sweet for Chris!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh it so would...would be great to get back at some of those Norwich fans I spoke to when they were down here a couple of seasons ago, saying we should get rid....I would love it if we did it up there

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sadly I reckon it will still rely on the Saturday games after ! Such a pain playing Friday night

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm going to Trent Bridge to watch Sussex for 4 days but sliding away to Norwich on Friday night and I then have a ticket for Forest v Reading on Saturday when I anticipate we may be promoted without kicking a ball.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It's written in the stars. I'd like to be standing next to the two women in yellow and green who slagged off Hughton vindicatively after the home game two years ago.....Karma

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Also isn't the home game vs Brizzle the nearest to the 20th anniversary of the final Goldstone game and Hereford? Wouldn't that be perfect?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Its my 51st birthday on 17th April....the date of the Wigan match. What a pressie if we secure promotion on that day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Beat you twice and we're going up
Alex Pritchard, you stupid c***

*repeat ad infinitum*

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Securing promotion at home to Wigan, winning the league at home to Brizzle........being greedy now.

I like the idea of promotion on goal difference at Norwich and getting the point we need for mathematical certainty at Bristol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here