Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We need just 0.1 points for promotion...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
.. as 86.1 points is the average total for teams finishing second over the last 10 years

.. although 90 points is the highest any team has come third in the championship (Sunderland 97-98), so maybe 4 will do it.

but 15 points gets us 101 and the title :thumbsup:

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Still confident just 1 more win would be enough come the end of the season, I expect we will win more but don't think anyone will better 89 points other than Newcastle

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Three wins and a draw will definitely get us up; three wins alone would be almost certain to do so too. Anything less, and the play-offs could beckon yet again.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
we need to finish 1st or 2nd to get promotion. Simple.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Still confident just 1 more win would be enough come the end of the season, I expect we will win more but don't think anyone will better 89 points other than Newcastle

So you think we'll win one game and lose the other four?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One more win to get to 89 points and guaranteed promotion, like it was last year...........

...............................Oh........

Last edited:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Irrespective of when we are confirmed for promotion I hope the lads keep going right to the line - and pip Toon to the title for Chris.

He'll never admit that would be important to him as he's far too humble but i bet it would be a very sweet moment for him.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
So you think we'll win one game and lose the other four?

No I think we will win the 2 home games and take 4 points from our remaining away games but I think just one more win would be enough come the end.

Maybe I'll be wrong but that's my guess for now

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Huddersfield play Forest tomorrow a game that they should win, however their next three games after that Fulham, Preston and Derby all fighting for a playoff place. That would be some run to beat all them sides. I would think the best they could achieve in their 7 remaining games is 16 points, personally I don't see either Them or Reading getting above 89

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here