Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That last 20 mins....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Winners find answers,Champions.... the solution.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I don't understand going to shit after they score, hoofing it to them and inviting another smith knock on and a possible equaliser. Why not pass it around like we did for the past 70 minutes.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I don't understand going to shit after they score, hoofing it to them and inviting another smith knock on and a possible equaliser. Why not pass it around like we did for the past 70 minutes.

Ever considered the players might just be as nervous as the fans?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Christ that was bloody horrific to say the least:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Totally agree mate, 82 mins and i couldnt handle it anymore, went downstairs made a cup of tea, and came back after it was over. the heart was going like i'd run the 400 metres. i confess, it couldnt watch. far to nervy.

MASSIVE MASSIVE RESULT. UTA

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
QPR chucked everything at us, with all the pressure of the game tonight and what a win means. I couldn't care less!
Great start to the weekend!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Totally agree mate, 82 mins and i couldnt handle it anymore, went downstairs made a cup of tea, and came back after it was over. the heart was going like i'd run the 400 metres. i confess, it couldnt watch. far to nervy.

MASSIVE MASSIVE RESULT. UTA

You better grow a pair before next season, there'll be more than 20 minutes for you to look for a tampon machine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here