Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car crash outside Hove Park Lower

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Bit of a horrible story my boy told me when I got home. A lad he knows quite well who goes to watch the Albion got into the car with his grandad right outside the school. From what I can gather the granded had a heart attack or something resulted in the car hitting a fence rolling over on the grass right outside the school. The grandad died and the kid walked out of the car shaken but OK. Apparently he was very close to the grandad so really feel for the poor fella!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hundreds of kids leaving at that time too, terrible for the boy and his family losing a family member, but some kind of miracle no one else was hurt. The car apparently was travelling at some speed prior to it crashing.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Terrible shame, but an absolute miracle that no one else was injured. My son told me that he and his mates had left the school gates about five minutes earlier and that the place was packed with school kids. I know the bus picks up from near there so can only presume that it had already left.it really doesn't bear thinking about.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here