Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replacement tickets

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I've misplaced / accidentally thrown away my QPR tickets. What are the chances of a re-print? Call out or their ticket office? Anyone else had experience of being this much of a tw**?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I've misplaced / accidentally thrown away my QPR tickets. What are the chances of a re-print? Call out or their ticket office? Anyone else had experience of being this much of a tw**?

Coincidentally , I threw away my QPR tickets about ten years ago - the ticket office contacted QPR for me and I picked up replacements at Loftus Road - give the ticket office a ring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No problem. Phone the club; they'll arrange for replacements to be picked up at QPR. I know this because a friend told me. *nods*

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No problem. Phone the club; they'll arrange for replacements to be picked up at QPR. I know this because a friend told me. *nods*

This. I was on my way to Derby a couple of years ago, and found I'd left my ticket at home. I rang the club, who rang Derby, who reprinted it for me when I arrived. I had to go to their ticket office to pick up the duplicate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here