Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football related grafitti

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Just seen that this has popped up on the seafront this morning where the Terraces restaurant used to be. Nice attempt to be topical, but the stripes are wrong! :facepalm:

P1140982.JPG

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
There was some decent versions of BHA badges down at the bottom of Ditchling Road on the walls around that new Uni building oppposite The Level a few months back. Not sure if they are still there.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think I posted some bhafc artwork last year from a rocky outcrop on Menorca , wasn't really expecting to see that for sure , and no Paul it wasn't my besmirch .

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Not Albion related, but this is what greets you as an away fan on the corner leading to FC Antwerp. There wasn't a game on when I took this, but my Antwerp mates were saying this is all endorsed by the club to 'help generate an atmosphere'...!!

IMG_4285.JPG

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Although not BHA related, back in 1980 I was part of a trip to New York and inside the top of the statue of liberty someone had graffiti'd 'Westdene Wombats rule A-OK'. Best part of 10 years later over a few lunchtime drinks a colleague starts telling the story of how he wrote graffiti inside the statue of liberty. Turns out he had written that about 3 months before I saw it...

D

Deleted member 2719

Not Albion related, but this is what greets you as an away fan on the corner leading to FC Antwerp. There wasn't a game on when I took this, but my Antwerp mates were saying this is all endorsed by the club to 'help generate an atmosphere'...!!

View attachment 83683

Did it create an atmosphere???

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I saw the most random grafitti on a shop front (that's being refurbished) in Sheffield the other day.

Amongst other unintelligible scrawlings were "OYSTON OUT", "PNE C***S" and "BUSH DID 911".

giphy.gif

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Surely this is the best? I wonder if they've got the paint off their own coach yet? :clap2:

63crystalpalacebus2702a.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here