Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of a Big Screen up for Derby v Huddersfield – Easter Monday 5pm

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I wonder if there is any chance that we could put a big screen up outside The Amex perhaps near the bandstand to show the Derby v Huddersfield game on Easter Bank holiday Monday at 5pm after our game v Wigan – obviously 1000’s will stay back and watch that game and it would be good to open up some outside bars as well as the bars inside the concourse? I am sure The Albion would make the money back in beer sales alone. Either that or do what that did for the Palace game a few years ago and let everyone bring beers back into the stadium bowl and show the game on the big screens inside.

I’ve also always wondered why they don’t book a live band for after the games when in the Especially in the warmer months more fans are seen outside the north stand near the bandstand grabbing a beer it would definitely help with keeping the crowds in and around the stadium instead of queuing for the trains and would definitely make for increased drink and food sales. A Live band from 8pm on the Bristol City game could have fans partying all night??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here