Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsgas Story and Classic "Joke de Jour" Analysis.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Article here http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1520...__says_victim_of_cashpoint_thief/?ref=mr&lp=2

One of the comments in an NSC JdJ stylee;

MZ358(C) 11:06am Wed 5 Apr 17
In the interests of fairness, we should perhaps entertain the possibility that the lady in question was genuinely undecided as to whether or not to buy the chicken. Spatchcocking a chicken oneself can be a messy business (as I have discovered from personal experience), while on the other hand buying 'shop-spatchcocked' chicken can be rather expensive. If, as the unfortunate gentleman reported, the Cooperative were offering ready prepared spatchcocked chicken at a slightly but not significantly reduced price, the woman's conundrum would have only deepened further. It is possible that, as both parties were pondering the best option, a third party spotted the unattended 40 quid and made off with it. This is merely conjecture of course, and I am sure our able constabulary will get to the bottom of it in due course.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I honestly cannot decide what pisses me off more when it comes to that website:

The awful writing
The drivel in the comments
The piss poor design
So. Many. Ads.

I won't go near that paper. A combination of all of the above and more.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Article here http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1520...__says_victim_of_cashpoint_thief/?ref=mr&lp=2

One of the comments in an NSC JdJ stylee;

MZ358(C) 11:06am Wed 5 Apr 17
In the interests of fairness, we should perhaps entertain the possibility that the lady in question was genuinely undecided as to whether or not to buy the chicken. Spatchcocking a chicken oneself can be a messy business (as I have discovered from personal experience), while on the other hand buying 'shop-spatchcocked' chicken can be rather expensive. If, as the unfortunate gentleman reported, the Cooperative were offering ready prepared spatchcocked chicken at a slightly but not significantly reduced price, the woman's conundrum would have only deepened further. It is possible that, as both parties were pondering the best option, a third party spotted the unattended 40 quid and made off with it. This is merely conjecture of course, and I am sure our able constabulary will get to the bottom of it in due course.

I read that yesterday ...after reading the story I thought they'd be some 'good' comments

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here