Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR seat(s?) still available - [all gone again]

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Despite the "sold out" label on the ticket site, there's still at least one seat available from the ticketing site (A52 in Z5 - lower tier). May be more? Fill yer boots...

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Collect from Amex only. Not helpful when I live so far away.

<mod edit> As Randy notes below, the club will arrange for the tickets to be collected at QPR...

Last edited by a moderator:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Despite the "sold out" label on the ticket site, there's still at least one seat available from the ticketing site (A52 in Z5 - lower tier). May be more? Fill yer boots...

So how these become available, when only restricted view was only on offer previously, are the aforementioned restricted view also?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So how these become available, when only restricted view was only on offer previously, are the aforementioned restricted view also?

Returns most likely, or guest tickets for the club that have not been taken up. Something like that.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

The one I saw was in the first row of the bottom tier...hard to see how that would be a restricted view ticket, apart from being in the first row, ofc!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here