Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in London for QPR away

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Well? Which public house is everyone looking to populate in the lead up to the QPR game this Friday? I'm guessing a number will start at Waterloo and then move closer to Pubs nearer the ground?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Not sure which one yet, but hopefully one that isn't infested by people so lacking in imagination that they feel the need to post on a message board asking where to go.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
About the only bar selling alcohol to away fans within a reasonable spit of the ground last year was Belushie's opposite Shepherd's Bush station.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The Defector's Weld is my regular Shepherd's Bush watering hole but then that's for a general night out on the town rather than as a member of the Seagulls Massive.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I'll be running late. Are there any offi's in London Town for tins?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
may i ask why Waterloo ?

I am thinking the same. Surely the easiest route is to change at Clapham Junction and then get a train out to the Bush?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Drink in Clapham

Straight on the overground to Sheperd's Bush - takes 10 mins

Waterloo is miles away and you have to change

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Work in the area. There is usually a dedicated away pub near the ground. I'm led to believe its the Sindercombe Social which is a nice pub. Also the Bull (back of Westfield Centre).

Been in both on a match night.

Both new pubs but decent.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
And yes everyone. Change at Clapham Junction and get the overground to Bush on platform 1. Takes 10-12 mins.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But what about the fans coming from West of London. Please can someone post directions, times etc because as a fully grown adult I'd not be able to make my way without NSC help otherwise

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
But what about the fans coming from West of London. Please can someone post directions, times etc because as a fully grown adult I'd not be able to make my way without NSC help otherwise
I'd imagine don't go into central London. If you find yourself there turn round and come back.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is the South Africanish pub near the ground still open, the Springbok??? Always seemed to offer a decent welcome to away fans, it's been a while since I used it mind.

Oh, there is a pretty superb Brewdog pub next to the Shepherds Bush Empire, not that far to walk to the ground

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here