Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players arrival time at away games

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Does anyone know how long before k/o the team coach tends to arrive at away games?

Going to QPR with my son tomorrow who asked the question, so thought we'd try and take the opportunity of greeting the team as they get off the coach.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've happened to see the coach arrive on maybe half a dozen occasions. I didn't make a note of arrival time, but I'd estimate it was around 2.5 hours before kick off...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've happened to see the coach arrive on maybe half a dozen occasions. I didn't make a note of arrival time, but I'd estimate it was around 2.5 hours before kick off...

2.5 hours seems really early. Opposition tend to arrive at Amex about 1.5 hours before ko

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
2.5 hours seems really early. Opposition tend to arrive at Amex about 1.5 hours before ko

Yeah... I know. It's what I remember though. However, my memory isn't as good as it used to be. Perhaps the OP could ask the club? I'm sure they'd be happy to tell him the ETA...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I seem to recall that a couple of seasons ago for QPR, the coach broke down and players arrived in random cars - late of course! Still got a decent 0-0 though!

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Yeah... I know. It's what I remember though. However, my memory isn't as good as it used to be. Perhaps the OP could ask the club? I'm sure they'd be happy to tell him the ETA...

Thanks for everyone's replies. I had contacted the club but was told it's difficult to pin point a specific time but they anticipate 2-3 hours before k/o. Just thought I'd ask on here, from what other's have experienced

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here