Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket upgrade - Son off to Uni in September

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Jnr currently has an U21 ticket, however is (hopefully) off to John Moores Uni Liverpool in Sept. Will the club allow me to upgrade the ticket in his name to a full adult or will I be limited to the 6 upgrades and hope that he can come back for some of the games during holiday times away from Uni.

Yes I know that I could ring and ask the question of the club, however, I don't want to prejudice my position without considering all the available options first

Quite rightly he wants to retain his ticket and he will probably be in a better position to watch the Albion up north next season in the premiership!

Your wisdom is appreciated

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
6 upgrades as per t&c's

https://www.seagullstickets.com/screenloader.aspx?page=documents/html/tandc.html

3.2 You may only sell or transfer the Season Ticket to a Guest with the express written consent of the Club given at the Club’s absolute discretion, provided that such sale or transfer is in respect of an individual Match and in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a ticket to that Match and provided further that such transfer does not take place during the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating any third party’s business. Such resale or transfer is hereby provided to be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Entry which will (save for any rights to transfer under this clause) apply to and bind that Guest as if he/she was the original purchaser of the Season Ticket (and you must inform the Guest of this). If you are transferring your season ticket to Guest who is of a different and higher value age band, you will be charged an upgrade fee in order for the Guest to enter the ground. Any such upgrades can be processed no more than six times per season ticket holder per season. All upgrades will be charged at the price of the match ticket minus the pro-rata value of the season ticket, rounded up to the nearest £. Any Guest attempting entry on a concession ticket to which they are not entitled will be charged a further £10 cost on top of any upgrade cost and may be refused entry.[/quote}

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Buy the ST whatever you do - don't want to have a random next to you and your son number 47282 on the ST waiting list in another part of the ground

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Buy the ST whatever you do - don't want to have a random next to you and your son number 47282 on the ST waiting list in another part of the ground

No fear of letting it go ! DD already renewed. Looks like it will be the 6 upgrades. At least there are fewer games in the Premiership!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You could ring the ticket office and say they've got your son's d.o.b. wrong and he should be paying full price. Don't mention university. They'll think you're dead honest and just amend it, after all, why would you want to overpay ?

Might work ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mail Paul Barber I had the same issue last season and easily resolved

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Nice thought, but they may ask for back payment for the previous 5 seasons as an U18 and Junior Seagull!

Think best to leave it. At least his points will go up with of the 'oop north' games he could get to

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice thought, but they may ask for back payment for the previous 5 seasons as an U18 and Junior Seagull!

Think best to leave it. At least his points will go up with of the 'oop north' games he could get to

PM me if you want had the same issue as of start of last season

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here