Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Edit, forgot it was the parody account OP

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He is a back up back up and I doubt he could compete with Tomori's fitness even if he was 100% fit. His job is to be ready if required, and to win a contract even if he can only do it on the training ground. There is always an injury or two around the corner so we are covered for any eventuality so even if he doesn't play it is still a good contribution.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Dunk is illness rather than injury, so I would hope he would be able to play Friday.

CH did make positive noises about Forren in the international break so I hope so. Didn't he play an U23 game recently?

Assume he'll be on the bench if Dunk starts nearing suspension limit.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He will have to practice his free kicks if he wants to replace Dunk.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Totally forgot about him. Dunk still needs to avoid the yellow cards so we may still see him before the season's out.

One of the positives of Dunk going of early yesterday, no yellow card.

I think the worry for Dunk now is that he gets the 3 game ban for 15 yelllows but the 15th yellow is at Villa and he misses the 1st 3 games next season.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I think the worry for Dunk now is that he gets the 3 game ban for 15 yelllows but the 15th yellow is at Villa and he misses the 1st 3 games next season.

It's a good test for him, if in the Prem we cant afford for him to go through so many yellows otherwise it will really cost us. Most of his are through petulance.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Surely this wouldn't carry over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Say that happened, but Dunk then went on to get a second yellow in that game leading to a 1 match ban, would his 15 yellows be wiped clean?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Say that happened, but Dunk then went on to get a second yellow in that game leading to a 1 match ban, would his 15 yellows be wiped clean?

Red card bans carry over but yellows would be wiped, apart from a second yellow because that would turn into a red.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Isn't dunk on 13 yellows?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here