Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you swap?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Morning All! So very nearly there... nearly! We are a better squad without a doubt this season than last and with the right signings give ourselves a better chance of prem survival next if we do go up! Missing out was hard last year and to be where we are now is a massive achievement by all at the club including fans! Would anyone of swapped this season for promotion last??
Not me! UTA

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Morning All! So very nearly there... nearly! We are a better squad without a doubt this season than last and with the right signings give ourselves a better chance of prem survival next if we do go up! Missing out was hard last year and to be where we are now is a massive achievement by all at the club including fans! Would anyone of swapped this season for promotion last??
Not me! UTA

50:50 call.

I think last season's experience toughened the management and playing team up, and our squad has improved. Lessons learned and has given TB/PB/CH even more time to prepare for the PL - they're planning a squad right now to keep us in the PL.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
I wish he was still with us in some ways but we needed legs for this season but the man still wanted to play! He deserves a place on the party bus if it happens as I believe he loves this club as much as you and I!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
No, as gutted as I was at the end of last season the experience has strengthened the team mentally and I have loved (nearly) every minute of the last 2 seasons. These seasons don't come along very often so I've been determined to enjoy the experience as much as possible. Would love to be going to Villa just for the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Cant be sign Indi next season just for game!? Just to have him on paper saying that he played in The Premier League for us and retired for Brighton a Premier League player! (thats hoping we actually get promoted). He could then do some coaching or ambassador work for us, for me he is Mr Brighton, I thought it AITC work was brilliant.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not me! UTA

And missed out on this season ?

I defer to Dr No

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Cant be sign Indi next season just for game!? Just to have him on paper saying that he played in The Premier League for us and retired for Brighton a Premier League player! (thats hoping we actually get promoted). He could then do some coaching or ambassador work for us, for me he is Mr Brighton, I thought it AITC work was brilliant.

Love this idea!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

If we're to survive next season then we can't afford any kind of sentiment with the current team, let alone brining back a L1 quality RB to chuck in for a random appearance just becacUse he's a nice bloke.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes. I genuinely thought we were the best team playing the best football last year.

I know, I know the table doesn't lie - well last year it did imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ask in 12 months time.

My gut feeling is going up in place of M'boro last season, may well have resulted in a similar outcome to M'boro this season.

Whereas now all this squad needs is some form of Baldock mk2 and it'll be able to hold it's own, up there.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Everything happens for a reason.

That grim gut wrenching low I felt all the way home from the armpit of this Country (Boro) has fueled how much I will enjoy it when we finally cross the line.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
If we're to survive next season then we can't afford any kind of sentiment with the current team, let alone brining back a L1 quality RB to chuck in for a random appearance just becacUse he's a nice bloke.

I mean on a free and play for free, if we are winning by a couple or losing by a couple then Im sure we would be able to bring him on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I mean on a free and play for free, if we are winning by a couple or losing by a couple then Im sure we would be able to bring him on.

We are limited to 25 players if we get promoted. We will need every one of them.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Everything happens for a reason.

That grim gut wrenching low I felt all the way home from the armpit of this Country (Boro) has fueled how much I will enjoy it when we finally cross the line.

This. Especially after all the abuse we got that day. If we do make it this year it will make it even more special and even more so if them arsewipes get relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here