Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The next 2 games & NowTV

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a quick reminder to those of us sofaing the next 2 matches, a NowTV week pass should just about cover both games.

With the added bonus of Wednesday :lolol: v Newcastle thrown in as well.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just a quick reminder to those of us sofaing the next 2 matches, a NowTV week pass should just about cover both games.

With the added bonus of Wednesday :lolol: v Newcastle thrown in as well.

Indeed, so other crucial games I may have to cave in and pay Murdoch for a month (once and once only)

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Or if you're a new customer, they're doing a month of Sky Sports for £17... I got this, so now i won't miss any games (even though i'm going to all the albion games except Norwich now)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A 1 week pass would not cover both games I do not think as taking it out on a Friday it would expire on Thursday unless they do it like car hire frkm 7pm Friday until 6.59 the next Friday, in which case Wolves could be covered.I thought they did it at Midnight Thursday/Friday to Midnight Thursday/Friday. I was going to get a month pass but am going to watch the games at my sons on sky.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS it couldn't be any clearer:-

You can start your Sky Sports Day or Week Pass at a time that suits you. When you buy your Pass, it'll automatically be saved for you for up to a year. And it'll start automatically whenever you start watching Sky Sports.

Your Pass will run continuously once you start it. You won’t be able to pause your Pass.

If you activate your WEEK PASS at kick off v QPR, 19:45, it will still be activated less than 1 week later at 19:00 (ish) for the final whistle v Wolves.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here