Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Goal Landmark

WASH

Jul 6, 2003
Rustington
Murray's strike in the 2nd minute was the 100th goal we have scored in the South goal. Useless fact but a memorable stat! For the record we've scored 140 in the North goal.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Murray's strike in the 2nd minute was the 100th goal we have scored in the South goal. Useless fact but a memorable stat! For the record we've scored 140 in the North goal.[/QUOTE

Only four opposition teams have scored in the south goal this season, Brim, Burton , Preston ,and Brentford.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Murray's strike in the 2nd minute was the 100th goal we have scored in the South goal. Useless fact but a memorable stat! For the record we've scored 140 in the North goal.

Shhhhhh: prices in the North will go up....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Surprising stat. I'd have thought the ratio was far higher in favour of the North.

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
Thank you . I'm glad someone is keeping tabs on this stuff . You could do a whole thesis on what the reason is behind the 40 goal difference . But being a North Stand Season Ticket holder I don't care !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surprising stat. I'd have thought the ratio was far higher in favour of the North.

It is.40% higher. That's much higher than he staggering 20% increase in something or other that had them, on R5, getting all excited this afternoon. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here