Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Clement

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Totally unrelated to anything but what a little **** that man is. He reminds me of every laddish knob end that I went to school with

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Paul Clement school of keeping trap shut!!

Reading manager Paul Clement has hit back at Darren Bent after the striker criticised his former boss on Sky Sports.

The 34-year-old Bent dished the dirt on his time at Derby under Clement ahead of the Rams’ Championship clash with Reading, saying:

It was inevitable he was going to crumble (at Derby).

[tweet]1025683724237787136[/tweet]

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/cham...t-responds-to-criticism-from-darren-bent.html

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I sense the atmosphere has turned rrrrather sour.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just another overrated manager because he happened to be at Real Madrid. Nothing to see here.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I remember so many on here wanting him as our manager - and even more wanting Sherwood. Thankfully we didn’t get either.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Reading manager Paul Clement has hit back at Darren Bent after the striker criticised his former boss on Sky Sports.

The 34-year-old Bent dished the dirt on his time at Derby under Clement ahead of the Rams’ Championship clash with Reading, saying:

It was inevitable he was going to crumble (at Derby).

[tweet]1025683724237787136[/tweet]

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/cham...t-responds-to-criticism-from-darren-bent.html

I remember a similar confrontation between Mark McGhee and Mark McCammon back in our withdean days. McCammon had a very public rant over McGhee and the Albion fans on the BBC Sussex phone in when Harty was doing the show l think. How l miss him.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I remember so many on here wanting him as our manager - and even more wanting Sherwood. Thankfully we didn’t get either.

Indeed. I'll hold my hand up and admit I wanted him. Mind you I also remember being disappointed when we didn't get Jim Gannon the Stockport manager.

Never been so demented as to want Sherwood though, so that particular black mark isn't on my record.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here