Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's it then

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
After Saturdays shenanigans I believed and now as far as I'm concerned nobody's going to stop this machine from getting promoted now.Yes one game at a time and a fair few games to go but come on it's in the bag:thumbsup::ascarf::ascarf::whisky::clap::falmer::albion2::sheep:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
After Saturdays shenanigans I believed and now as far as I'm concerned nobody's going to stop this machine from getting promoted now.Yes one game at a time and a fair few games to go but come on it's in the bag:thumbsup::ascarf::ascarf::whisky::clap::falmer::albion2::sheep:

At last we have a beliver

D

Deleted member 2719

It certainly is. :banana::banana: download (2).png

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Most bookies have stopped taking bets...... It's a done deal, and I'm very glad i was wrong !!!!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

singing4seagulls

Apr 2, 2017
Sod all the "one game at a time" lot. Have some faith and enjoy this moment - we won't get to experience this again. I believe we are going to do this. We will do this.
By next season, never again will you be able to say "I've never watched Brighton play in the premier league".

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My fears and paranoia about us not making it have been replaced by a despondent feeling that it will happen as a result of events that none of us will be attending. I.e the matches on the day immediately after our visit to Norwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here