Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good news and bad!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
A month or two ago I mentioned that due to my sons football commitments with Haywards Heath (Men's) I had missed a few games Norwich, Derby, Barnsley, Reading! We are both Season ticket holders in West Upper and knew we would miss some games because of his commitments to his club. This Sat I had to miss Blackburn game as well as Heaths 3-1 win over first place Shoreham due to Hernia op on Thursday!
The good news for you lot is that due to op their is no way I'm gonna make the West upper staircase tonight so again I'm going to miss game again! ( it's a shame as Mick who I sit next to is also a Shoreham FC supporter and let me tell you misses games because of Barndancing!!!)
The bad news is I'm definitely going to last two home games!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What exactly is the point of this post ? Am i missing something ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am in shock.

I must take up ''barndancing'' if that can get the adrenalin flowing like Knocky beating 6 men then firing into the roof of the net then I am going to take it up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
David Brent
Okay, gather. Well there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is Neil will be taking over both branches and some of you will lose your jobs. Yeah, yeah. Those of you who are kept on will have to relocate to Swindon if you wanna – so, yeah – stay. I know, I know. Gutting, gutting.

David Brent
Oh a more positive note the good news is I’ve been promoted… so… every cloud.

David Brent
You’re still thinking about the bad news aren’t you?

Man in the office
There’s no good news David, there’s only bad news and irrelevant news.

David Brent
Yeah, that’s not a phrase though, is it? I couldn’t come out and go “Oh I got some bad news and some irrelevant news.”

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
That, yes. Oh and LOOK AT ME!

Calm down Simster!!! It's called observation and humour dear child! Anyone that types in that size Italics and bold may be a little self obsessed or requires medication themselves!
Blimey some people!!!!��

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Calm down Simster!!! It's called observation and humour dear child! Anyone that types in that size Italics and bold may be a little self obsessed or requires medication themselves!
Blimey some people!!!!��
I'm perfectly calm fella. On the other hand, your post barely made any sense and then when it was deciphered it turns out it was incredibly self centered, not to mention pointless.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
What exactly is the point of this post ? Am i missing something ?

His point is when he isn't there we win and keep a clean sheet. I personally hope the leg keeps you away for the remainder of the season

D

Deleted member 2719

A month or two ago I mentioned that due to my sons football commitments with Haywards Heath (Men's) I had missed a few games Norwich, Derby, Barnsley, Reading! We are both Season ticket holders in West Upper and knew we would miss some games because of his commitments to his club. This Sat I had to miss Blackburn game as well as Heaths 3-1 win over first place Shoreham due to Hernia op on Thursday!
The good news for you lot is that due to op their is no way I'm gonna make the West upper staircase tonight so again I'm going to miss game again! ( it's a shame as Mick who I sit next to is also a Shoreham FC supporter and let me tell you misses games because of Barndancing!!!)
The bad news is I'm definitely going to last two home games!

I like your post more humorous than most.

It great to see that newer members can start threads.

The question is are you a virgin thread starter??? we all were once!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That, yes. Oh and LOOK AT ME!

I just read it as somebody who's really excited about football at the moment, and wants to contribute to the board like anyone else? So he chose to write about his slight Jonah-tendencies.

We have some epic LOOK AT ME posters and frankly he's nowhere near their standard :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just read it as somebody who's really excited about football at the moment, and wants to contribute to the board like anyone else? So he chose to write about his slight Jonah-tendencies.

We have some epic LOOK AT ME posters and frankly he's nowhere near their standard [emoji38]
Fair enough. I probably misjudged it a bit. Sorry if that's the case. I've had a crap morning at work!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Fair enough. I probably misjudged it a bit. Sorry if that's the case.

:thumbsup:

Obviously I hope he doesn't come tonight for reasons he's made clear himself, but y'know, let the man post and enjoy a bit of Albion-related excitement with like-minded football-freaks :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barndancing?

p01h77pn.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here