Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It's HOOOOOOOOPS

0,,10794~11716160,00.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm going to whisper it, but I quite like Hoops, apart from the pen he gave against Caldi, he has been alright for us.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For a minute I thought it was going to be The Complete and Utter Shyster!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
For a minute I thought it was going to be The Complete and Utter Shyster!

Don't be silly. He'll be given the game in which we could mathematically secure promotion.

EDIT: I've just checked. He's reffed two Championship games this season and has given out 12 yellow cards across them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't be silly. He'll be given the game in which we could mathematically secure promotion.

EDIT: I've just checked. He's reffed two Championship games this season and has given out 12 yellow cards across them.

I bet one of them was THE LEEDS UNITED, as they are the only club at this level important enough to warrant his special skills.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I bet one of them was THE LEEDS UNITED, as they are the only club at this level important enough to warrant his special skills.

Indeed it was, but it was the enjoyable Barnsley 3 Leeds 2. The other one was Birmingham 1 Villa 1.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
Indeed it was, but it was the enjoyable Barnsley 3 Leeds 2. The other one was Birmingham 1 Villa 1.

.... where he sustained his reputation for being a complete knob by giving Leeds a penalty for a handball that was about a yard outside the box I seem to remember

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
.... where he sustained his reputation for being a complete knob by giving Leeds a penalty for a handball that was about a yard outside the box I seem to remember

Correct. How he got the Birmingham gig I don't know.

Had a shuddering thought. Supposing he got us against THAT lot....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Indeed. He had his usual shocker in that game...... but Barnsley still won, despite his best efforts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here