Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Press Conferences

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Who is this bloke asking, or attempting to ask these poorly conceived 'questions'?

Hughton practically had to conduct the interview on his own, and Knocky's wasn't much better.

Don't mean to sound like a dick but surely this is the wrong profession for the bloke, it's quite exhausting getting through the Brum press conference.

umm .. do you think that.. umm. there's .. sort of ... more sort of pressure umm.. because of last season. I mean for ****s sake.. write the fecking questions down before maybe? :shootself

(no he does not have a speech impediment)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought exactly the same. He does appear to be a new guy in the recent interview but he was horrific. Boardering on cringeworthy stuff. Some of the questions he asked were utterly pointless.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
HB&B?

Jul 7, 2003
Haven't heard these but it isn't the new BBC Sussex bloke is it? He was covering breakfast last week and struggled to read his script.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Timmy?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User X18H

Timmy?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No!

I thought the BBC guy asked some very good and relevant questions. Standing in for JC. Probably at short notice.

I was after him on both occasions.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
It is cringe worthy interviewing, have heard him on a few press conferences and every time I hear his voice I want put my fingers in my ears as I know either Chris or the player he is interviewing almost look embarrassed for him. Amateur springs to mind. The best bit in todays conference for brum game was knockaerts reply to his garbled question, interviewer..." er erm do you think there was pressure erm to build on may be what happened last season to as you said a bit of momentum for this season to do what your doing now"
knocky's reply was...... "no, what did you say" :clap2: all at sixes and sevens after that :facepalm:

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Yep, thought he had a dull voice but asked some reasonable questions.Just needs to work on his delivery style ZZZZzzzzzzzz

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No!

I thought the BBC guy asked some very good and relevant questions. Standing in for JC. Probably at short notice.

Really? I thought he asked questions that CH has been asked many times before over the course of the season. But in fairness, if he hasn't been at many previous pressers then he wouldn't know. Better than that bloke who asked Sami Hyypia all those questions about local rivalry before a game against Millwall, asking him to compare it with a Liverpool v Manchester United match.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
We all have to start somewhere. Come on people, we are going to win this league, this is as good as it is going to get let's just enjoy it. Why are we digging out some young journo making his way?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We all have to start somewhere. Come on people, we are going to win this league, this is as good as it is going to get let's just enjoy it. Why are we digging out some young journo making his way?

That's what I said to myself the first time and the subsequent few times.

He's by no means new, if anything he is becoming more regular.

You should really check the press conference, I wasn't exaggerating.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
That's what I said to myself the first time and the subsequent few times.

He's by no means new, if anything he is becoming more regular.

You should really check the press conference, I wasn't exaggerating.

Not particularly interested in checking news conferences tbh just don't like bullying in general. The point was David Moyes would have said to a male or female correspondent, "you will get a slap." It's a term of endearment in Glasgow and he is being victimised because of this. That's racism

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No!

Who let you back in?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here