Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

That is all.

jfs

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
Moyes is definitely an old school chauvinist and xenophobe.

In this season alone, he dropped Ndong because he "needed more Britishness in the middle", said he had lot of work to do on training ground to get "more Britishness" into Djilobodji, was pleased that Gibson "gives us a bit of Britishness" and claimed that "there's a Britishness about night games".

Can't help feeling Sunderland have too much Britishness at the top of the coaching staff to survive this season.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agenda by media and politicians to stir it up. An easy target due to SAFC's awful position.

Writers on 5Live and Talksort tonight said that they or colleagues aged been threatened or intimidated far more aggressively by other managers. The barely veiled intimation was that it was from the likes of Taggart, Mourinho and others.

Moyes mistake was not thinking the microphone could still have been recording.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Agenda by media and politicians to stir it up. An easy target due to SAFC's awful position.

Writers on 5Live and Talksort tonight said that they or colleagues aged been threatened or intimidated far more aggressively by other managers. The barely veiled intimation was that it was from the likes of Taggart, Mourinho and others.

Moyes mistake was not thinking the microphone could still have been recording.

A bit of ''banter'' ? - I totally disagree

Look at the 3 high profile cases of people making sexist remarks. Andy Gray, Malky Mackay and now David Moyes.

What do they have in common. All Scottish. All supposedly very sorry when they get held to account for it. It is not acceptable.

Scottish people have a great sense of humour and can laugh at ''watching an egg boil'' They are very funny and I like a laugh myself but as soon as you start to target individual groups, in this case due to gender it , for me goes beyond the realms of acceptable humour. And I am not targeting Scottish people. I am Scottish myself and I have a similar sense of humour but it shouldn't be at the expense of individual groups or at the expense of women in general because it sends out the wrong message that women can be spoken to or about like that. They wouldn't want their mothers, wives or sisters spoken to in that way.

I will get my crash helmet for the '' Too PC Accusations'' on this one.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
This is a nothing story, they were joking and he made a comment which wasn't funny but now it's being taken out of all context and it's become a bizarre story. There's nothing here.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I will get my crash helmet for the '' Too PC Accusations'' on this one.
No need for a crash helmet, yeh dinnae diserve mair'an a wee slap...........................

................................hen.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It is sexist because SADLY...some women Do get slapped by men, often for just saying things to men that men do not like

This is just fake news lapped up by soft sops. He is not responsible for the behaviour of other men any more than you can be hung out to dry for using capital letters like Hitler did. This is weak identity politics, try and rise above the mindless way of thinking.

He is joking she is laughing, no crime has been committed. And if Sunderland are stupid enough to give him a job after he buggered up Manure then more fool them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here