Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You’re favourite game of the season so far....

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I was watching some game highlights back last night and that got me to thinking… Just for fun and to kill some time between now and Tuesday night...

There have been some great games so far this season but what individual game stands out to you as you’re favourite and why?

Hopefully there will be one or two that will usurp it over the next seven!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Norwich all the way.

It had everything you want from a game.

Big win - villain - tactical masterclass - entire team getting a 10 - AMEX crowd at it's best.

Special mention for CH substituting even more forwards on, when the game was already won.

'Just another game' - my arse.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Fulham away.

Mainly because it was one of only three games I've been to this season (including MK Dons). It was also a brilliant away day.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Fulham away, no contest. Probably the most uplifting experience I've had in football

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Am I? Thanks. Never been called game so far................

(Norwich at home BTW)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Norwich at home for me too.

Easy to forget looking at Norwich now, but they were right in the mix after 14 games. At the time went into that game thinking Norwich and Newcastle would be the teams to beat. I know they were pretty rubbish, but it still felt like a moment that confirmed we were very much the real deal this season,

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I have to say my favourite game wasn’t Brighton’s best performance or even the best game of football I have seen this season but the whole day out and experience has to be Fulham Away.

Taking my son up to London for the first time, day trip to the Natural History Museum and then on to Craven Cottage, proper old school ground. It was my son, who is only 6, second ever away game and he sang his little heart out, he stood on his chair with my arm around him for balance most of the game. I don’t think he stopped smiling after Stockdale (His favourite player) saved a pen just in front of us.

He’s a shy wee thing so often goes into his shell at games so the singing and the look of pure enjoyment and joy on his face when Dunk’s winning goal went was priceless. It was a moment of bonding between father, son and football that I am sadly ineloquent enough to put into words.

The away end was superb that day. Fulham played extremely well and should have done us but Brighton won when not at their best.

That had to go down as one of my favourite football experiences ever.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I have to say my favourite game wasn’t Brighton’s best performance or even the best game of football I have seen this season but the whole day out and experience has to be Fulham Away.

Taking my son up to London for the first time, day trip to the Natural History Museum and then on to Craven Cottage, proper old school ground. It was my son, who is only 6, second ever away game and he sang his little heart out, he stood on his chair with my arm around him for balance most of the game. I don’t think he stopped smiling after Stockdale (His favourite player) saved a pen just in front of us.

He’s a shy wee thing so often goes into his shell at games so the singing and the look of pure enjoyment and joy on his face when Dunk’s winning goal went was priceless. It was a moment of bonding between father, son and football that I am sadly ineloquent enough to put into words.

The away end was superb that day. Fulham played extremely well and should have done us but Brighton won when not at their best.

That had to go down as one of my favourite football experiences ever.

That's lovely, good on the little chap

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here