Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember to enjoy this.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I read this article, written by Danny Cowley, Manager of Lincon City, on twitter, see pic last paragraph and I think this sums up the situation that we are all lucky enough to find ourselves in. I know I need to heed what is written as I have spent the last few matches just wanting the games to end when I should be enjoying the experience.

C8XCAnGWAAIyCxz.jpg large.jpg

If, still a BIG IF, If we are all lucky enough to experience Premiership football next season it will be a tough ride, wins will be hard to come by so we need to enjoy these moments. I am a self confessed “JCL” but I am absolutely loving this season even more that last season, so I can only imagine what you fans with 20, 30, 40 and even 50 years fandom must be feeling right now. Live in the now and enjoy the ride.

Attachments

• C8XCAnGWAAIyCxz.jpg large.jpg
    C8XCAnGWAAIyCxz.jpg large.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 261

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If, still a BIG IF, If we are all lucky enough to experience Premiership football next season it will be a tough ride, wins will be hard to come by so we need to enjoy these moments. I am a self confessed “JCL” but I am absolutely loving this season even more that last season, so I can only imagine what you fans with 20, 30, 40 and even 50 years fandom must be feeling right now. Live in the now and enjoy the ride.

Of course it will be great if we get promoted and we are all getting excited at the prospect, but us longer term fans have been there and done that, but it must be so exciting for the SKY generation!!. Nothing will top the feeling of getting promoted to Division 1 for me back in the day, unless we eventually win the Premiership or European Cup of course!

But, as said in the article, still plenty of twists and turns to come. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here