Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U23s v Swansea

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
U23: #BHAFC team v #SCFC: Sanchez; Hornby-Forbes, White, Dallison, Cox; Barclay, Hutchinson; J.Davies, Molumby, Tilley; Tighe. #PLCup

U23: #BHAFC subs v #SCFC: Collings (GK), Hall, A.Davies, Sanders, Ljubicic. #PLCup

[tweet]848867788118786050[/tweet]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why not? If he can run about and harry their defenders

He can definitely do that. He's only (just) 17, but he's seemingly a quick, strong lad, likened to Rooney at that age (in terms of physical development).

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
U23s playing Swansea and the lad Connolly not involved, I wonder!!

Interesting BG. I like your thinking here. He could be a good un. I remember going to the reserve league games regularly when Wardy was knocking them in, then witnessing his debut at Hereford, scoring after about 90 seconds only for that cheating t*at Dixie McNeil (think that was his name) sliding in then putting the ball in our net with his outstretched hand, wan*er. You never know he may be a diamond find or a disappointment, only one way to find out.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He can definitely do that. He's only (just) 17, but he's seemingly a quick, strong lad, likened to Rooney at that age (in terms of physical development).

From the limited play I've seen he reminded me of Peter Ward...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Swansea are miles ahead at the top of the Prem 2 league so a win today would be a bit of a shock , especially without the wonderkid .

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Shame, cant help but think this increases Connolly's status, expect he came back injured from ROI duty rather than anything else though.

Hughton doesn't seem the sort to put a 17 year old on the bench in an important game.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
I think its unlikely. Hasn't been that regular in the U23's has he? Although I believe he's done well when picked.

Is only 17, and Hughton has generally been reluctant to give any youngsters a go, even the 19/20 yo's. Therefore wouldn't have thought so, as much as i'd like to see it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If you're good enough you're old enough as they say , Fulham slung 16 year old Ryan Sessegnon in at the deep end a while ago now and that's going pretty well .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If the question is could Connolly contribute more than Akpom, based on the Blackburn game, the answer is yes.

Detective BG could be on to something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here