Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The last seven games: turning Sussex blue & white again

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
It's so close. We have a better chance than ever before. The players are doing their absolute best and (I'm going to unashamedly bang the drum a bit here) we've got to get behind them 100%.

Last season saw people hanging the flags out, wearing their colours outside of games and all sorts of other stuff in the run up to the final game at Boro. I can only speak for myself, but I know it lifted my heart every time I saw the blue & white on my way to work, or around town (and I don't even live in Brighton). The streamers, balloons and confetti at games (that Charlton game last season springs to mind)- that sort of visual thing HAS to give the players a lift when they run out.

It would be amazing to get this sort of thing going again, both on game days and outside. Sounds like the club are trying to encourage it, so can we get on it? Please? Let's go blue & white again. Let's do this...

:albion2::albion::ascarf::albion2::albion::ascarf::albion2::albion::ascarf:

[tweet]848490264268288000[/tweet]

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I'm IN*

*i draw the line at face painting though...

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm IN*

*i draw the line at face painting though...

Yeah, I did realise after I quoted the club tweet it was probably not the right one (they've done several along these lines in the last couple of days) :lol:

Face-painting= clearly unacceptable unless you're under 13, but the rest? Bring it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet] 848112854670729216[/tweet]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Passing through Findon, a couple of weeks ago, the local butcher on the corner had all Albion parafanalia showing, which I thought was nice :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Just hope I don't get the sack for wearing my replica shirt in the office.

Perhaps with a tie? . . .

Won't get away with it in my office either :lol: But I have other ways of (subtly) displaying my allegiance :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm in, not sure what I can do in Crawley, I may get vandalised! I'll think on it, I still have my Doncaster flags :smile:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It's so close. We have a better chance than ever before. The players are doing their absolute best and (I'm going to unashamedly bang the drum a bit here) we've got to get behind them 100%.

Last season saw people hanging the flags out, wearing their colours outside of games and all sorts of other stuff in the run up to the final game at Boro. I can only speak for myself, but I know it lifted my heart every time I saw the blue & white on my way to work, or around town (and I don't even live in Brighton). The streamers, balloons and confetti at games (that Charlton game last season springs to mind)- that sort of visual thing HAS to give the players a lift when they run out.

It would be amazing to get this sort of thing going again, both on game days and outside. Sounds like the club are trying to encourage it, so can we get on it? Please? Let's go blue & white again. Let's do this...

:albion2::albion::ascarf::albion2::albion::ascarf::albion2::albion::ascarf:

[tweet]848490264268288000[/tweet]

Sorry but that is really bad face painting. What is that on the woman's cheek?
And happy to put money on her never being to a Brighton match.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Be good to see loads of Blue and White in Lancing, all streets around the training ground.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Be good to see loads of Blue and White in Lancing, all streets around the training ground.

Nice for the players too, en route to training :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here