Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE WrestleMania XXXIII Thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yes, they're large men rolling around in their pants, yes the matches are pre-determined and no, Big Daddy won't be there. :wink:

Now we've got that out of the way, anyone else tuning in tonight and, if so, what are you expecting?

My only real hope is that they don't let Reigns go over 'Taker.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yes, they're large men rolling around in their pants, yes the matches are pre-determined and no, Big Daddy won't be there. :wink:

Now we've got that out of the way, anyone else tuning in tonight and, if so, what are you expecting?

Large men rolling around in their pants? :shrug:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I'm here, or there depending how you look at it. After our son's leukaemia battle last year, he was granted a wish, which was to have tickets for wrestlemania. We've had an amazing weekend so far far, yesterday he had his circle of champions ceremony, which he loved.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm here, or there depending how you look at it. After our son's leukaemia battle last year, he was granted a wish, which was to have tickets for wrestlemania. We've had an amazing weekend so far far, yesterday he had his circle of champions ceremony, which he loved.
Hope you all have a phenomenal time, and all the best to your son. :thumbsup:

Having been to a couple of WMs myself, I reckon you're in for a brilliant night - whatever people say about WWE, they put on one hell of a show and no more so than on 'Mania night.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I hear they've really started to develop the women's division in WWE now? Is it worth an ogle? Or are they actually good at wrestling now?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'll be going next year and I'll be here all night for this one. I hope Miz doesn't look useless, Brock destroys Goldberg and Taker wins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here