Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The big issues - how do you stand on the Great Blue v Red passport debate

Red or Blue???

• F****s not given either way

Votes: 82 56.2%
  • Blue and with a profile of Churchill's head thereon to show those foreign Johnnies.

Votes: 41 28.1%
  • Leave it the same to remind us of what we have lost by leaving

Votes: 23 15.8%

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just sent mine off for renewal and asked about the blue one,but they said not till 2019 when the next 5 year design check is due.Don't suppose they'd notice one way or the other at La Rochelle!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Couldn't care less what colour it is.

Just renewed mine, so no chance of another one until 2017 anyway.

No doubt all those wanting the blue one back, want to be changed in £sd for the privilege

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Couldn't care less what colour it is.

Just renewed mine, so no chance of another one until 2017 anyway.

No doubt all those wanting the blue one back, want to be changed in £sd for the privilege

Always thought numbers were your strong point?:)

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It's a sad state of affairs that people really care what colour a passport is.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh the joys of independence, making choices for yourselves and not being treated like children.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I just thank God, who was always an Englishman as well as being a Christian like Neil and Christine Hamilton, that despite humiliating myself and my country earlier this year by renewing my disgusting burgundy, (a French word if ever there was one) British passport with the word 'European' on the front, just so I can prove to our beleaguered NHS staff, overrun by Johnny Foreigners bleeding it dry, that I'm English & Welsh just like Andrea Leadsom and part of the peoples army, and that we can now go back to the days when we could look ourselves in the mirror by having a blue passport and cleanse our souls of this political correctness gone completely mad, that was the evil subjugation of EU rule.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's shown 'em, with their dodgy bananas and red passports...

D

Deleted member 22389

Whatever the eventual outcome I expect the government to stripe us £80 to renew it

Italian passport now costs £99.00 plus you now have to get your finger prints taken as I found out with my mum. Getting an Italian passport renewed is a complete nightmare, it takes three months to get an appointment as well. Our system is good compared to others.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone that says they voted Brexit to get a blue passport needs putting down.

Why do they need to say it? Remainers know why leavers voted to leave, or so they keep telling us, so presumably they'll know those who voted for a blue passport. I wonder who the hit squads will pick out on my street? There's a few residents we could spare........................

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm colourblind, makes no odds to me :shrug:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would like mine to be a Union Jack with a picture of a spitfire flying over the white cliffs of Dover.
And when passport control open it, just like those birthday cards, it plays a speech by Winston Churchill.
It should also have an aroma of fish & chips.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here