Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant of the season?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
As the season enters its penultimate month, what's been your chant of the season? The stevie sidwell cuckold? We're on our way? The Goldson Spandau Ballet?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Hard to choose from any of the 3 that have caught on really. And generic crap that all other teams sing anyway.

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
My all time favourite was the final game of last season. "You're shitting your pants............". By all the accounts I've read from massive fans- they definitely were!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Considering I've had "We're on our way" stuck in my head for over a month now, I'd have to go with that one..

Anyone got any videos of that after the game in the North Stand yesterday, of the song being sung?

It was just "f**king brilliant" to experience that atmosphere after the good results of yesterday!! :albion2:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We're on our way. Amazing singing at the Derby evening game under lights, coasting against multi-£m opposition.

Fingers crossed about the score, but could be even louder Tuesday evening.

(In complete contrast to the most boring copycat song in history ..... CH's blue and white army.)

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
We're on our way, sung at the correct speed.
Not the Usain Bolt version sung yesterday.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
'Tomer Hemed, he says what he wants' [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]Followed by a laugh, thumbs up, a clap and a subsequent tweet from Tomer himself

The Sidwell song, made massively better by Sidwell pissing himself laughing, every single time, when he warms up knowing what's about to start.

'Shane Duffy, we've all seen your arse'

'We've got Knockaert' after he's scored. It's always absolutely belted out with real gusto.

'We're on our way' in the NS concourse yesterday after Burton scored. I was queuing for more beer, deafening.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I wanna go home, Cardiffs a shithole, I wanna go home.

The look on the Cardiff fans faces was a picture when we changed that at them.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here