Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Blunt at Brighton Centre

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I am not a fan of James Blunt but Mrs H.S likes him so I would be prepared to endure him for her to see him.
Got the forthcoming events e-mail that he is on next November and attempted to book two tickets.
£93-50 each.....are they having a laugh
Only cost me £95/ticket for Bruce at Wembly last June and he did 3+1/2 hrs.
I might treat her to the CD

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Just been on the site and there are some for 63.50 availible. I think you selected the premium option.

Perhaps give the box office a ring?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Genuinely do not think there is a single band on the planet I would pay £93 to go and see. Absolute rip-off.

Most I've ever paid for gig tickets was £65 for Green Day and Kaiser Chiefs at The Emirates 3 years ago. I nearly baulked at paying that, but at least it was 2 bands I wanted to see.

Edit - I lied, Mrs P just reminded me I paid £85 each for her and her daughter to see Robbie Williams and Olly Murs at Wembley

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
This seems relevant. Screenshot_20170402-185715.png

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Bruce Forsythe played wembley ? fair play has quite a nice voice i suppose , saw him at withdean once , you know what he said ?

James Blunt. Music meh, sense of humour and his comebacks I admire. As he has seen active service as an army officer in Kosovo I suspect he has seen and experienced many things infinitely worse than people being rude about his music.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Surely with his new single - Love Me Better - he qualifies for one of the most excruciatingly bad records ever made!!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I paid around £65 for Kraftwerk. That's the most I've paid for a single act.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I thought about taking Mrs Chopper and little Miss Chopper to Las Vegas and as a surprise get 3 decent tickets for Bruno Mars and, yes, I like him too.
Now, I don't mind the cost of the flight and hotel, and you have to factor in spending/gambling money and it adds up to a lot of our English pounds, but the cost of 3 reasonable seats for Mr Mars was $400 dollars EACH.
Maybe if I shopped around or waited until I got there I could have got them cheaper.
Long gone are the days when gambling made everything cheaper in Vegas, last time we saw Tom Jones at The MGM and it was very reasonable, but that was a long time ago. I would never pay £93 to see anyone sing live let alone $400.
If you add it all up we could go to Hawaii for 2 weeks so maybe we will do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here