Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Must be time to go on the Middlesboro board NOW

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Won't be doing that, but I think it's fair to say they've added absolutely nothing to the Premier League.

I note that poor Gaston Ramirez had to leave the field injured today. I presume he requested a red card for an opponent at the moment the injury occurred.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Another GOALESS waste of space performance from them and they are DOOMED to go straight back down. Time we popped onto their boards and WISH them well in the Championship as we take their PLAICE .

Is that the most interesting thing you can think of on a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon at 3:24pm

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Won't be doing that, but I think it's fair to say they've added absolutely nothing to the Premier League.

I note that poor Gaston Ramirez had to leave the field injured today. I presume he requested a red card for an opponent at the moment the injury occurred.

And you think we'll do any better :ffsparr:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We should consider pitching in to take a coach up there, walk through their rusted shithole of a town and commence with star jumping and wanker signs from behind a police line after their final game. Even though we don't give a shit about them, as they shouldn't have given a shit about us.

To be honest i'm just hoping I don't have to travel up there again, 3 times in one lifetime is plenty.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
busted-o.gif

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And you think we'll do any better :ffsparr:

I don't think we'll do any better than most of the teams in the Premier League: does that preclude me from having an opinion on them?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Bournemouth and Watford have done well and I'd pitch us along side them to start with

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here